Teeth Whitening Treatment
- Do you feel cautious while smiling due to your yellow-colored teeth?
- Are your teeth stains hindering your self-confidence?
- Want to get rid of those inefficient teeth whitening home remedies?
If yes, then get a bright smile by teeth whitening treatment. At Face Essentials Clinic, we have the best and cost-efficient teeth whitening treatment in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Now, enhance your smile and appearance with teeth whitening treatment at Face Essentials Clinic by Dr. Kartik Poonja. Dr. Kartik Poonja is a proficient dentist in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. He is well-known for his knowledge and expertise in the field of dental science.
Why choose Face Essentials Clinic for teeth whitening treatment?
- Face Essentials Clinic is a one-stop destination for comprehensive dental care. It is one of the top-rated dental clinics in Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
- Dr. Kartik Poonja heads the Face Essentials Clinic. He is among the best dental surgeons in Vashi, Navi Mumbai. His expertise includes Oral and Maxillofacial surgery.
- Dr. Kartik provides a wide range of dental services, including root canal treatment, dental implant, teeth whitening, laminate veneers, prosthetic rehabilitation, etc.
- Besides, he is also skilled in other minor oral and periodontal surgeries. He has magnificent persuading abilities. He has advised many patients to choose the best treatment at the correct time.
- We are committed to giving high-quality dental services to our patients. Our doctors use the most sophisticated machines and instruments of international standards.
- We at Face Essentials have a team of well-trained and certified doctors dedicated to achieving the desired results.
- We offer 24x7 customer care lines to assist our patients in pre and post-procedure queries.
What is Teeth Whitening Treatment?
- Teeth whitening includes the removal of tooth stains or discolouration caused by environmental or chemical agents.
- By using a low concentration bleach, we can get long-lasting effects with less sensitivity.
- Various bleach concentrations are available to meet your specific needs, like your time, lifestyle, availability, and tooth sensitivity.
Indications for teeth whitening:
- Teeth whitening is a modern cosmetic dentistry process. It is a cost-effective and straightforward tooth whitening method that most dentists provide.
- Teeth whitening is beneficial for intrinsic tooth discolourations, tetracycline stains, fluorosis, and tobacco stains.
- Common problems that affect your teeth' surface and cause darkening or staining include drinking dark beverages, eating foods with many pigments like berries, turmeric, or bright-coloured confectionery. Also, chewing or smoking tobacco can discolour your teeth.
- Injury can cause deep colour stains as the mouth reacts to the damage by producing more dentin.
- Fluoride is efficient in fighting cavities. But kids who use toothpaste with a large amount of fluoride are at risk of discolouration.
- People who take many antibiotics such as tetracycline can get the stain on their adult teeth later in life.
- The discolouration can also be a side effect of high blood pressure medicines, anti-histamines, and anti-psychotic medications.
Teeth Whitening Procedure:
Based on the particular requirements, teeth whitening includes the use of different components:
- Whitening toothpaste with gentle silica abrasives or cleansers helps in the removal of surface stains. It works by smoothly scrubbing the teeth's enamel.
- Peroxide bleaching agents can remove deeper and more challenging stains.
- Hydrogen peroxide is a potent oxidizing bleaching agent. It can break chromogens into smaller, less colored, and more diffused molecules. It is the quickest method to whiten a deep intrinsic stain.
Types of teeth whitening treatment:
This type is suitable if you have taken a root canal treatment. Often, a root canal operated tooth can have intrinsic stains. The bleaching agents like carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide are filled inside the tooth and left until they produce the desired colour. Once completed, your dentist will remove it and fix it with a white (composite) filling.
This process helps in brightening natural, essential, and healthy teeth. Your dentist will use a bleaching solution to the crucial tooth surface.
In-Office Teeth Whitening
This method uses a potent bleaching agent to whiten the teeth. Here, the bleach is more powerful than the one used in a DIY product. Usually, it takes one to three hours. The effects can persist for more than a year if you properly take care of your teeth.
Home Teeth Whitening or DIY
Many home teeth whitening alternatives, like toothpaste, whitening strips, whitening gum, mouth trays with gel, and paint-on gels. Here, the products used are much gentle than those used in a clinic.
If you desire a bright and stainless smile, then avail yourself of a teeth-whitening treatment at Face Essentials Clinic. So, do not wait; book an appointment now.
Frequently asked questions:
Q.Is, the process of teeth whitening painful?
Teeth whitening may lead to sensitivity during or after the procedure with slight pain in the gums. Usually, these side effects are temporary and disappear after a few days of treatment.
Q.Do teeth whiteners harm tooth enamel?
Research on teeth whitening products utilizing 10% carbamide peroxide showed no effect on a tooth's enamel surface's hardness or mineral content.
Q.How long does the treatment take?
The treatment needs only 30 to 40 minutes to achieve a whiter and a brighter smile.