Are you afraid to smile because of stained teeth? Are you reluctant to get your photos clicked and pose for selfies because of your stained teeth? Are stained teeth stopping you from expressing happiness and joy?
If yes, then you have landed on the right page. This article talks about stained teeth, their causes, treatment, and the measures that one should take to prevent having a stained tooth.
A smile is the most beautiful form for expressing joy. A smile not only helps us to express our joys, but it also helps us to spread joy and happiness. It is the source of pleasure.
It is a symbol of joy and positivity. Having stained teeth stops you from expressing your joy and happiness. It prevents you from experiencing joy and happiness. But now, stained teeth will no longer stop you from expressing and experiencing happiness.
There are teeth staining treatments done to remove your teeth stains and help you find your beautiful smile back. Get teeth staining treatment from the best dentist in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, and get your lost smile back!
Stained teeth cause a change in the color of your teeth. Your teeth may turn to different colors or develop dark spots in places.
A stained tooth looks dirty and creates an unfavourable impression of us in front of others. It makes us feel ashamed. And unlike stained clothes, it is not possible to remove stained teeth and wear new white teeth.
We need to stay with our stained teeth every time. But not anymore! By doing teeth staining treatment from the best dental clinic in Navi Mumbai, you can now get white teeth and not worry about going out and meeting people.
There are other treatment options also available to get rid of stained teeth. But before going through them, first, let us understand what causes stained teeth.
What are the causes of stained teeth?
The following are some of the causes of stained teeth-
- Certain foods and drinks: Be careful while eating. Certain foods and drinks may give you momentary happiness on having them but later may steal your smile and happiness by creating stains in your teeth. Don't let momentary joys make permanent stains of sadness. Certain foods and drinks like coffee, tea, wines, potatoes, etc., cause stained teeth, which stops you from smiling and laughing comfortably. It stops you from expressing your happiness. It stops you from smiling, which symbolizes joy and happiness, thus stopping you from joy! It takes away your smile and laughter.
- Smoking: Smoking is injurious to health, including our teeth. Tobacco causes stained teeth.
- Not brushing correctly: Not brushing and flossing well may lead to stained teeth.
- Medications: Certain drugs like antipsychotic drugs and drugs for high blood pressure cause teeth staining.
- Old age: Aging may also lead to stained teeth.
- Genes: Genetic factors also play a role in developing stained teeth.
How to treat stained teeth?
The following treatment options will help you say goodbye to stained teeth and gloomy face and say hi to your beautiful smile and happy face.
- Brushing and flossing your teeth well
- Avoiding food and drinks that cause stained teeth
- Using over-the-counter whitening agents
- Using in-home whitening agents
- In-office whitening procedures where a protective gel is put on your gums by the dentist and a bleaching agent are applied to your teeth.
- Your dentist in Vashi, Navi Mumbai may use techniques like bonding where the material is fused to stained parts of your teeth to change the color of your teeth.
How to prevent stained teeth?
We know how stained teeth affect our smile. So, to not let stained teeth affect your smile and to always have a beautiful smile on your face, the following preventive measures should be taken-
- Drink less tea and coffee
- Brush teeth and floss well
- Use a straw while drinking juice or tea
- Get your teeth cleaned by a dental hygienist every six months.
In this article, we understood stained teeth and how they affect our smile- the symbol of joy. It takes away our smile, our laughter, and joy. It keeps us away from happiness and joy. We also learned the causes of stained teeth and how we can treat and prevent stained teeth.
So, do you want your beautiful smile, the expression of joy, back? Do you want your happiness and joy back? Do you want to click photos of yourself with a beautiful smile?
If yes, then what are you waiting for? Visit a dental clinic in Vashi, Navi Mumbai right now to get teeth staining treatment done and to get your pretty smile back! It is now time to say goodbye to stained teeth and say hi to joy and laughter. It is now time to smile and say cheese!